1/5/17

Amsterdam III

En este post hay una pequeña sorpresa para Marian, ¡espero que te gusten!
In this post, there is a little surprise for Marian, hope you like it!


Good Morning





La primera actividad del dia era... ¡un crucero por los canales!
The first activity of the day was... a canal cruise!



Selfie time





Westerkerk


Casa barco
Boat house



Anne Frank Huis

Aunque obviamente, estabamos en el barco, poder saber su localizacion nos fué bien para el dia siguente. (en el próximo post os explicaré como fué la visita)

Obviusly, we saw it from the boat, but we could discover where was located because next day we were going to visit it (in next post I will tell you!)






Esto ya era el mar. Los edificios ahí eran mucho más modernos.





La ballena
The Whale





Un caracol
An snail






Puente inspirado en un puente de París
Bridge inspired in a parisian one.


Puente que se abre para dejar pasar a los barcos.
Bridge that opens to let ships enter.




Se considera que està vista es de las mejores de la ciudad, pues des de este punto se pueden divisar 8 puentes.

It's considered that this view is one of the bests of the city, from this point you can see 8 bridges.


Y aquí una sorpresita para Marian (Y a todos los que le gusten el libro o película de "Bajo la misma estrella") ¡El banco que aparece en la pelicula! (es el que esta lleno de candados) 
Tenia apuntado en mi mapa la localización de este (en la pelicula aparece un rato, en una escena donde se sientan) pero solo por si daba la casualidad de que pasase por ahí (tampoco soy tan fanática de esta historia) pero me hizo mucha ilusión pasar por ahí en barco, no me lo esperaba verlo por este medio ^^

And here is the little suprise for Marian (and everybody else who has read or watched "The fault in our stars"), The bench that appears on the movie! (is the one that is full of padlocks)
I had on my map the location of this bench (in the movie appears a little, when the protagonists sit there a while) but just for curiosity (I'm not the biggest fan of this story) but was cool seeing from a boat, it was so unexpected ^^

La verdad es que me gusto mucho hacer este crucero, ya que es una forma diferente de ver la ciudad y los sitios destacados. Además, durante la visita, teníamos unos auriculares donde podías escuchar explicaciones en el idioma que quisieras sobre los sitios que ibas viendo y el barco se paraba, todo narrado por una pareja ficticia, que además iban contando anécdotas y eran muy graciosos. ¡Lo recomiendo! 

I enjoyed a lot doing this cruise, it's a different way to see the city and the main points. During this visit, we had an headphones and we could listen explanations about the things we were watching while the boat stoped, all was narrated by a fictional couple, that also told anecdotes and they were so funny. I recommend it!





El hombre no mea al viento (traduccion literal)
The men don't pee in the wind (literal translation)
















"Sacadme una foto fingiendo que me encanta este sitio y que lo paso en grande"
"Take me a picture showing that I love this place and I'm having a lot of fun"

Despurés del crucero fuimos al Museo Van Loon, que es una casa conservada con decoracion de la epoca, creo que era la autentica. La verdad es que me gusto mucho ver la variedad de estampados y los retratos infantiles.

After the cruise, we went to Van Loon Museum, that is a house with the old furniture, I think it was authenthic. I really liked the prints and the portraits of children.







La conejita Miffy 
Miffy the rabbit




Esa pared me gusto mucho jajajaj
I liked this wall hahahah





Luego fuimos a otra casa museo, el Willet-Holthuysen Museum. Creo que su decoración era algo más moderna que el anterior museo, aunque creo que esta no era todo original.

The we went to another museum house, Willet-Holthuysen Museum. I think it's decor was earlier than the other museum, but I think that not evrything was original from this house.





¡Diamantes!
Diamonds!



Cuando pides Fanta de naranja y te traen una Fanta descolorida (¡aunque no lo parezca, juro que era de naranja!)

When you order an orange Fanta and they serve you a Fanta without color (eventhought, it tastes as orange Fanta)


Cuarto de baño mono
Cute toilette


Al acabar, ya no teniamos más actividades para ese dia. Fuimos a un restaurante donde servian platos típicos porque nos hacía ilusión probar el Staampot, que es un puré de patata con verduras y una salchicha (o una albondiga grande) Nos trajeron un plato enorme, ¡pero estaba muy bueno!

When we finished, we hadn't more activities for that day. We went to a restaurant that served typical dishes because we wanted to try Staampot, that are mashed potatoes with other vegetables and a sausage (or a meatball) The dish was so huge, but was delicious!




Stedelijk Museum





Calder




Mondrian





Kandinski




Eva Besnyo






Andy Warhol (morí al verlo)
Andy Warhol (I died when I saw it)















Fotografías de Ed Van Elsken
Photography by Ed Van Elsken

No conocía a este fotógrafo (aunque creo que alguna fotografía me sonaba de haberla visto en algún sitio) y salí bien enamorada de su obra. (De hecho, tengo el póster de esta exposición colgado en mi cuarto)
I didn't know this photograph (but I think that maybe some picture I had seen it before) and I ended up very in love with him. (I have the poster of this exhibit in my bedroom!)







Esta sala era lo mejor que he visto nunca en un museo. Era como una gradería hecha de moqueta (habia que descalzarse para entrar) y te podías sentar ahí y ver los vídeos antiguos de Youtube que se iban proyectando. En la parte superior, la pared estaba inclinada, por lo que te podías apoyar y tumbarte cómodamente, no se si me explico, pero grabé un video muy chorra donde podeis verlo.

This room was the best I've ever seen in a musem. It was like a grandstand made by carpet (you had to take off your shoes to enter) and you could si there to watch the old Youtube videos that were screening. I had a dumb video of there.





Después de comer, decidimos ir al Stedelijk Museum, ya que el dia anterior solo tuvimos tiempo de ver la tienda. La colección me encantó, peeeeero, ¡era muy pequeña! Salí muy contenta de la primera planta, ya que hay obras muy buenas de artistas conocidos (Mondrian, Kandisnky, Van Gogh, Rothko, Andy Warhol... y muchos mas) pero me desilusioné al ver que la planta superior era para una exposición temporal. Que esa exposición me enamoró, no lo niego, pero si pensaba que veria más cosas... Eso si, la entrada es gratuita con el I amsterdam Card ^^

After having lunch, we went to Stedelijk Museum, because the day before we only had time to see the shop. I loved it's collection, buuuuut, it was so small! I enjoyed a lot the first floor, because they were a lot of great artists (Mondrian, Kandisnky, Van Gogh, Rothko, Andy Warhol... and a lot more) but I felt dissapointed when I saw that the next floor was just for a temporary exhibit. I loved that exhibit, I can deny it, but I hoped to see more things... Eventhought, the entry is free with I amsterdam card ^^


Y para acabar la noche, fuimos a un coffeshop, ya que nos hacia ilusión entrar a uno, aunque la verdad, pensaba que la experiencia seria más emocionante.

To end the day, we went to a coffeshop, because we wanted to see it, but I thought the experience would be more amazing.

Y hasta aquí el tercer día de Amsterdam. Os recuerdo que si tenéis alguna pregunta sobre esta ciudad, alguna recomendación o duda existencial a preguntar, dejadlo en los comentarios, en el último post de esta serie aprovecharé para poner recomendaciones y resolver cualquier pregunta que tengáis ^^

And here I finish the third day in Amsterdam. I tell you again that if you had any question about this city, some recommendations or existencial doubts to ask, you can leave it in the comments, in the last post of this series I will answer everything! ^^


5 comentarios:

  1. Awesome pictures, I would like to visit Amsterdam and see all of these amazing places in reality. I also would like to visit this museum, so many artworks!

    jointyicroissanty

    ResponderEliminar
  2. THE BENCH!!!!!!! <3 I would LOVE to see it in person. I didn't know people put padlocks on it. Did you add one? I'm super jealous you got to see it. I know it sounds stupid because it's just a bench but it's historic because of the movie and book and how much I love them both.
    I'm surprised how urban Amsterdam looks. In my head it seems like a fairytale place but in reality I guess it's just another city.
    And those museums look so interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. que viaje mas chulo, tiene pinta de estar genial
    un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That cruise seems so great, I bet it was a nice experience. I'm sure that listening to a fictional couple narrating all the important historical facts and anedocts was a great plus. Amazing photographs. You make me feel like I was there. I do hope I get the chance to visit Amsterdam one day.

    ResponderEliminar

Abstente de comentar si solo me vas a decir "pasate por mi blog", o "te sigo si me sigues".
Abstain to comment if you only will say "visit my blog" or "I follow you if you follow me".
¡¡Gracias!! Thanks!!